Membership in The Movable Book Society is open to anyone interested in pop-up and movable books. This includes pop-up book collectors and dealers, artists’ book creators, paper engineers, librarians, gallery owners and curators, editors and publishers.
5 Reasons to Join
- Connect with other pop-up and movable book enthusiasts. Be sure to follow our Facebook and Instagram feeds, too.
- Receive our quarterly newsletter, Movable Stationery. Read the latest on pop-up books and the people who make/collect them. Submit your own pop-up or movable book articles or news.
- Enjoy a discounted rate at the biennial conference.
- Vote to select the winner of the Meggendorfer Prize for Best Paper Engineering (trade books).
- We do all of this for you! Your membership dues cover administrative costs and support valuable projects.
Thank you for being a member.
Membership Rates and Form
$32.00 for membership in the United States
$37.00 for membership outside of the United States
PayPal payments can be made below. (A $2.00 service charge has been added). Please also fill out and return a membership form to email@example.com.
To join or renew membership in The Movable Book Society by mail, print out and complete the membership form and mail it – along with your check – to the address on the form.
For more information or to make a payment contact firstname.lastname@example.org.