Membership in The Movable Book Society is open to anyone interested in pop-up and movable books. This includes pop-up book collectors and dealers, artists’ book creators, paper engineers, librarians, gallery owners and curators, editors and publishers.
5 Reasons to Join!
- Connect with pop-up and movable book enthusiasts like you. The Society membership list is available on request. You can also connect on Facebook and Instagram.
- Read and share the latest news on books, paper engineers, and collections. The Movable Stationery newsletter is currently on hiatus. We are searching for a newsletter editor and contributors. In the meantime, send us a message via the email on the contact page to submit articles or news of your own movable or pop-up book interests or exhibits.
- Attend the biennial conference. Stay tuned for updates on our next conference in 2020. Members receive a discounted conference rate.
- Vote for the best in movable, pop-up and artists’ books. Every two years, members vote to select the winner of the Meggendorfer Prize for Best Paper Engineering.
- We are nothing without you. Your membership dues help to cover administrative costs and defray conference costs. Thank you for being a supporter!
Membership Form and Rates
To join or renew membership in The Movable Book Society, print out the membership form and mail it – along with the annual fee – to the address on the form.
$32.00 for membership in the United States
$37.00 for membership outside of the United States
Payments can be made by check, cash, money order or bank draft. Only U.S. dollars are accepted.
Payments can also be made below through PayPal. A $2.00 service charge has been added to the membership payment.
For more information or to make a payment contact email@example.com.